Friend diagnosed with ovarian stage 3C

What this site is. Who is it for? How can you use it? Where can you find the information?

Friend diagnosed with ovarian stage 3C

Postby David1990 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:39 pm

Background.
I live in Indonesia my friend is Indonesian and is currently in a hospital in Jakarta.
She has ovarian stage 3C
They want to start her on chemo in 4 weeks.

Next steps
I have overcome an autoimmune disease through functional medicine protocols, this was not recommended by my doctor(s), but here I am today healthier than ever and not needing to take any medication. I understand cancer and the treatment thereof has a similar story. Dr Rhonda Patrick talks of starving cancer with fasting and then goes onto explain the science.

The clock is ticking.
What would your recommendation be for the next steps we should take. I understand there a special clinics she can go to, but they may be too expensive and far away. However I'm open to reviewing them and starting a fundraiser.

Ideally we could speak to a specialized consultant who could help build us a plan.... ie what doctor to speak to, what potential cliniacs would be available. Does something like this exists?

Or do you have recommendations for clinics in Asia, close to Asia or world wide.

We are immensely grateful for any help or advice at this stage.

Thank you
David1990

Return to Cansurviving