Rosie's run!

Let us know if there's more we can do...

Rosie's run!

Postby Judith » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:42 pm

Calling all our supporters!

June 21st, longest day of the year, precious little darkness at all in North Norway where Rose will be strapping on her running shoes, putting on her Canceractive teeshirt , tying her Cansurviving banner round her shoulders, and running a half marathon—
running girl.jpg
running girl.jpg (4.14 KiB) Viewed 15482 times

we can all be there with her in spirit to support her, and donate to this worthy cause as well as spreading the word about our http://www.cansurviving.com site. Sun sun sun—Rosie run run run....

http://www.justgiving.com/RosaM
Judith
Site Admin

Re: Rosie's run!

Postby Rosa_M » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:31 am

HELLO ALL - I'M JUST OVER HALF WAY WITH MY SPONSORSHIP GOAL OF £1000 FOR MY HALF MARATHON IN JUST A FEW WEEKS. IT WOULD BE AMAZE BALLS IF I COULD REACH THE TARGET - PLEASE GIVE WHAT YOU CAN! :D
Rosa_M

Re: Rosie's run! Well she did it!! See latest news forum....

Postby Judith » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:06 pm

What a heroine she was--more on this on the 'latest news' forum--and in 2015 she aims for a triathlon!!!!

triathlon ahoy....jpg
triathlon ahoy....jpg (14.16 KiB) Viewed 15285 times

So we'll all be there with our hands in our pockets to support her--she may do this for a charity with whom we are now involved, 'Yes to Life'--which gives money to people for their 'alternative' (or as I prefer to call them 'traditional') treatments...Watch this space and anything you can do to help us spread the word in any way, do let us know-

this is a true service we all do,
serve one another.jpg
serve one another.jpg (5.35 KiB) Viewed 15285 times

not selling anything here except self-empowerment so we can truly GET BACK TO LIFE after the trauma of cancer diagnosis...
Judith
Site Admin

Re: Rosie's triathlon---here she goes again!

Postby Judith » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:04 pm

Hello,

I'm taking part in the World Triathlon London 2015 on 31/05/2015 to raise money for Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research and I'd really appreciate your support.
triathlon.jpg
triathlon.jpg (14.16 KiB) Viewed 15135 times

Donating to my JustGiving page is easy - just follow this link and click Donate:

http://www.justgiving.com/owner-email/p ... -Millburn1

JustGiving sends your donation straight to Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research so it’s a quick and safe way to donate.

Thank you,

Rose

rose.jpg
rose.jpg (6.68 KiB) Viewed 15135 times

P.S. I used JustGiving to send this email, so please don't reply to it. Replies go to JustGiving, not to me!
Judith
Site Admin

Return to Meet the team and learn what we're doing