Noble work!

Flagging up current news...

Noble work!

Postby Judith » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:08 am

I also put this on the How You Can Help forum: yesterday I went in to give the local drycleaner and shoe-mender some leaflets to put on his counter-and he said THIS IS NOBLE WORK...
noble flight.jpg
noble flight.jpg (3.56 KiB) Viewed 6631 times

I thought how apt that was, for all that we are doing, to spread this hopefuul and inspiring word to others...so thank you, all of you, for keeping the http://www.cansurviving.com boat afloat and sailing strongly on...

little boat sailing on.jpg
little boat sailing on.jpg (11.48 KiB) Viewed 6631 times
Judith
Site Admin

Re: Noble work! Comment from a user...

Postby Judith » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:18 pm

This comment is of course anonymous, but I hope the member will not mind the team at http://www.cansurviving.com flagging up what was said:

Thank you very much for the information and I appreciate you for taking the time and responding to my email. I feel very happy contacting someone like you who is so inspiring . I will definitely go through the library. I'm taking it slow before making any further decisions about treatments.
taking it slow.jpg
taking it slow.jpg (13.56 KiB) Viewed 6627 times

In the mean time I am following the alkaline diet and reading a lot about success stòries and different diet plans, as each body responds differently to each method either surgery, chemo or diet I believe.

Its just the 2nd month of my alkaline diet, and I already feel very relaxed and positive about beating this cancer without any side effects. Once again thank you very much for a wonderful way of sharing valuable information and the thoughtfulness of Cansurviving.

And as we say on the site, there are no guarantees whatever path you choose, orthodox or tradtional, but this path has been trodden by many others and is a path with heart as well as science behind it...
the path with heart.jpg
the path with heart.jpg (7.74 KiB) Viewed 6627 times
Judith
Site Admin

Return to Latest news