Dr. V's Story

If you feel it might help others to hear about what you've been going through

Dr. V's Story

Postby drv » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:19 pm

HELLO! I am brand new to this group. I can't wait to connect with all of you and share in your healing journeys <3

It seems that cancer has been a part of my life as far back as I can remember. My paternal grandparents that I was very close to, both died of some form of cancer. I remember numerous aunts and cousins dealing with Breast Cancer.

But what was truly a shock to my heart and system, was the pancreatic cancer diagnosis of my father Achilles in 1983. After a short stay in the hospital, with numerous tests and exploratory surgery, "Archie" was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and was sent home to die. The doctors gave him no hope, no possible remedies or cures…nothing. Unfortunately, my father bought into their message and he died 6 weeks later.

Throughout those 6 weeks, I began calling various "cancer clinics" and physicians that were getting results with turning cancer around. I will always remember that feeling of desperation, searching for a "cure", an answer, a remedy that would give my father hope and relief from this horrible cancer.

I began to discover that there were many nutrients and powerful natural medicines that could heal cancer and started applying these principles in my practice. Unfortunately, it was too late for my dad. I miss him terribly to this day.

Ten years later, my mother, Lucille, was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Initially she chose to have a lumpectomy and radiation. The dosing of radiation was so strong that it literally blistered her breast, hardened the tissue and it remained red hot for over a year.

When my mother was affected with Breast Cancer, I had been in practice for 13 years. By this time, I was attracting patients from all over North America. I had incorporated bio-energetic testing (Electro-acupuncture according to Vohl) in my practice and I was now working with many patients with cancer and various auto-immune diseases who wanted to take a more gentle and natural approach to healing their body.

My mother came to visit and she agreed to follow my recommended protocol. She never had issues with Breast Cancer again.

Fast forward the clock to 2004. It was a typical morning when I was rushing to work and jumped into the shower and did my usual quick breast check. I will never forget that moment when I felt “the lump” in my left breast. I immediately felt a burning pit in my stomach and felt faint. I innately knew that it was not a simple fibrocystic lump. Bio-energetic testing and the reaction to the Blood Root in the Black salve confirmed that it was not healthy tissue.

As I was on my healing journey, I felt like the “lone ranger”, trying to figure out all the possible angles and reasons for the issues with my health. After all, I had lived a clean life, ate organic before organic was in style, had been under Chiropractic care since I was 16 years old, and I loved to run and exercise. I had home births and I had nursed all 3 of my children for 18 months each. That gnawing question in my heart was, “Why would someone like me develop Breast Cancer? What was I missing?

After all, I was busy helping so many others turn their health around. What was it that I was not seeing or getting?

For the next 2 years, I searched for answers and tried to connect the dots. I had witnessed patients who had chosen the traditional medical therapies of "cut, poison, radiate", with less than desirable results. The look in their eyes was one of pain, torture, and hopelessness. On the flip side, I had seen firsthand the amazing change in patients who were diligent about getting to the cause of their "dis-ease" and taking steps to correct it.

There was not even a moment of doubt about how I would turn my health around. I wanted to get very clear about what was at the root of my "dis-ease" and what I needed to do to correct it and change it forever.

Since I understood that cancer cannot grow in a healthy, happy and alkaline body, I set out on my journey by applying the following principles:
detox.jpg
detox.jpg (13.43 KiB) Viewed 19447 times

1) Internally I addressed these issues:
Alkalized my body and juiced
Detoxed with specific herbs and colonics
Kept my electrical energy balanced with acupuncture and chiropractic
Did some pretty serious emotional healing with Energy Psychology tools like EFT or Emotional Freedom Technique
With the help of a qualified Biological Dentist, I addressed the toxicity in my teeth by having the metal fillings replaced with bio-compatible materials.

Mid-note by JE here: a serious warning note about root canal work here: http://worldtruth.tv/97-of-terminal-can ... procedure/

I followed a strict protocol of high doses of proteolytic enzymes, herbal tinctures and homeopathics that were designed to weaken the cancer cells and build up my Immune System.

2) Externally, I applied a paste called Black Salve to the lump in my breast. The salve contains the herb blood root, which causes apoptosis or death to cancer cells only. Miraculously, this salve does not harm healthy tissue but only attacks the cancer cells. This procedure creates an "eschar" or scab, which is eventually expelled along with the tumor.
I must say that I was not fully prepared with what was about to happen to my body. I was told by the manufacturer of this salve to apply a small pea size amount to the tumor every 24 hours. Within 12 hours I felt a burning, stinging sensation. When I removed the bandage, I could see a yellow spot developing. Every day that spot kept getting bigger and it looked like (and felt like) something was eating a hole in my breast.

There was inflammation and swelling and intense pain in the breast. I kept taking pictures because I was in awe of what my body was doing and secondly, I knew that this was a healing story that had to be told. The wound kept spreading and in 3 weeks it was the size of a large golf ball. The tumor began to separate around the edges. Within 4 weeks this piece of dead tissue separated and fell out of my breast. It was shocking to say the least. I had this big hole in my breast, and unfortunately I could still see some black unhealthy tissue. The salve, I discovered later, was an inferior quality and had not successfully removed all of the unhealthy tissue.

After being in excruciating pain for 4 weeks, I decided to let the wound close up and heal and monitor my health with Thermography and other diagnostic tests. I kept working on my healing internally and hoped that this would be enough to turn my health around.

After 2 years, in 2006, it became obvious that the tumor was once again growing and had large vascular tentacles feeding it. It was time to reapply the salve.

By then, I had done my research and found a reputable company that had success with thousands of cancer patients. I had tested and used their products for over a year, before I decided to embark on my second journey with the Black Salve.

This time around, the tumor was larger but seemed more superficial. I cannot begin to describe the burning and seething pain, even with the use of prescribed pain pills. Imagine what it would feel like if you had an open wound and you applied salt and vinegar to it… that is very similar to the 24 hour pain I experienced with the application of the salve. This is one of the reasons why I never recommend the salve as a first line of defense. It is only used as a last resort.
hope.jpg
hope.jpg (10.89 KiB) Viewed 19447 times

The fantastic news is that after 4 weeks, my body released the unhealthy tissue and there was clean healthy tissue underneath the wound. Hallelujah! I was so thankful for the miracle that had taken place in my body. I was now on the road to recovery with an amazing story of hope to share with other women.
Naturally,

Dr. V

www.BreastCancerConqueror.com
www.facebook.com/breastcancerconqueror
www.twitter.com/dr_veronique
www.linkedin.com/DrVeronique
drv

Re: Dr. V's Story

Postby SkylerJamesColbert » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:48 pm

Dr. V, I have just read your story and I am feeling so uplifted. Such a well written testimonial of how you have fought off Breast Cancer. My Grandmother died of Breast Cancer, and considering she was one of the nicest souls who walked the Earth, I wish I wasn't unaware of the alternative remedies when it was all happening. I was very young at the time, around 12 years old.

Feel free to add me on Facebook so we can connect, I'd love to follow your story further in helping others. (http://www.facebook.com/skylerjamescolbert)
SkylerJamesColbert

Postby Connor978 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:32 am

I just finished reading your story and felt that you are so brave. I salute you for what you did to beat your Breast Cancer. I am glad that you kept your electrical energy balanced with acupuncture. You know dear I am an acupuncturist at the acupuncture Mississauga clinic and some of my patients are also suffering from Cancer. I’ll definitely tell them about your remedies!!
Connor978

Postby jtango » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:43 am

Hi, Dr. V, we're neighbors...next door in Alabammie USA.

I was wondering which brand of Black Salve was more effective for you.

Thanks,
Judy
jtango

Postby Matlock63 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:35 am

I was really immersed in this post going through your experience with breast cancer. It was quite uplifting and informative to read this. My sister is also battling with breast cancer but it has been detected early so we are hopeful.
hopeful.jpg
hopeful.jpg (9.33 KiB) Viewed 15335 times

We are having her treated at the private health Los Angeles.
Matlock63

Return to Personal Stories