Re: Want some ideas for leaflet distribution?

Some suggestions, and please add more...

Re: Want some ideas for leaflet distribution?

Postby Judith » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:30 pm

Our Site Publicity Manager Lorraine went off for a well-deserved holiday to Thailand--
Thailand free your mind.jpg
Thailand free your mind.jpg (11.46 KiB) Viewed 28523 times

and she took her cansurviving T shirt with her--good for introductions as her name is on the front-also good for those expats out there who might be in need of the site- someone else is investigating the expat scene in Spain and getting a contact in the community there-

are you in contact with any expats in other countries who might find this useful?
expats.jpg
expats.jpg (98.84 KiB) Viewed 28523 times

AND SEE THE LAST FORUM OF THE SITE, HOW YOU CAN HELP-for more ideas

Cansurviving leaflet July 2014.pdf
(53.51 KiB) Downloaded 2888 times
Judith
Site Admin

Re: Want some more ideas ?

Postby Judith » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Want some more ideas for leaflet distribution?

Cansurviving leaflet July 2014.pdf
(53.51 KiB) Downloaded 2580 times

TRY CHURCHES

When we are in times of crisis we all benefit from faith containers, and churches/synagogues /mosques will all have people within their congregations who have been touched by cancer, or know those who have. been, or are currently being treated.

My local vicar was warm and welcoming, especially when I told him that we had a forum about meditation & sacred music…’
sacred music.jpg
sacred music.jpg (60.9 KiB) Viewed 28422 times

I’ve got quite a few parishioners who’ll be very interested;
he said. Then if you go back later and top leaflets up if there is a diminished pile of them, or check the leaflet is still pinned up on the notice board, that’s a good way of helping those who are in need, and of keeping the word circulating…
Judith
Site Admin

Re: More on churches....

Postby Judith » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:39 pm

I went into a local church today and the vicar told me about a woman who has lymphoma who said 'well whatever happens I know Jesus is in the boat with me'--he took a lot of leaflets and how uncanny that our logo too is a little boat

sail along.jpg
sail along.jpg (8.75 KiB) Viewed 28325 times

--sometimes filled with vegetables as at our local W11 event, sometimes filled with ideas, sometimes filled with goodwill and as many people and spiritual figures as we need- it won't capsize and let's keep it sailing along by going into places like churches and leaving leaflets...thank you, every one of you that does this important work of spreading of the word...
Judith
Site Admin

Re: Want some ideas for leaflet distribution? Try SCHOOLS

Postby Judith » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:45 pm

I have just been round my whole neighbourhood distributing flyers for our second http://www.cansurviving.com talk, and have had very fruitful results in schools, where the flyer has been put on the parents notice-board, and where some staff members have been drawn to it by the school secretary...everyone knows someone, a family member, a friend, who could use this site, the network grows
networks.png
networks.png (6.53 KiB) Viewed 27405 times

and we can help people who are feeling their world has come to an end...
Judith
Site Admin

Return to How You Can Help