Life Shocks

This is for relevant titles of interest with reviews.

Life Shocks

Postby drew43 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:07 pm

Sophie Sabbage, the author of The Cancer Whisperer has just had a new book published and here is what a reviewer has written

Lifeshocks.jpg
Lifeshocks.jpg (6.58 KiB) Viewed 13109 times

"This is more than a book. Life erupts out of the pages in the sparks between vulnerability and the determination to be fully alive. A demonstration of the will to lean into life's feedback. At the same time the book is also a guideline, a key, a dictionary for choosing, for unpicking, for growing. It made me finally get the role of forgiveness in keeping my resentment at bay. I am looking up at my sail once again"

Our logo is of course a little boat with a raised sail and we go sailing on .....
drew43

Re: Life Shocks

Postby tommorley » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:36 am

For 20 years I've been telling people about LIFESHOCKS and how learning to process them has changed my life.

But there has been no legitimacy, no book, no informed reply to people who say "tell me more".

Signing up to a weekend course is quite a commitment based on the enthusiasm of someone you meet at a party, however genuine that evangelical gleam in their eye is.

\To say it metaphorically, Sophie has not only built me a stage to dance on, she's organised the lighting, the champagne in the interval, and the glossy programmes at the end.

I'm now not just an intriguing nutter at the airport I'm someone who may have the next step to personal enlightenment for many people who are searching for more meaning in their lives. More 'impact'
impact.jpg
impact.jpg (13.8 KiB) Viewed 13109 times
as I hear is popular with young people these days. And good on them for demanding that.

There's a reggae song that says, "It takes behaviour to get along. LOTS of behaviour to get along".

Indeed it does. Here is a way to align our behaviour with our values whenever we choose. This book could save the world.

I made a short YouTube movie about it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ipINq5w27c&t=40s
tommorley

Return to Library