A Practical Explanation about the Next Life

This is for relevant titles of interest with reviews.

A Practical Explanation about the Next Life

Postby cana » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:38 pm

This explanation about the Bhagavad Gita has been posted by one of our new members (November 2015)

Bhagavad Gita.jpg
Bhagavad Gita.jpg (12.51 KiB) Viewed 6324 times

1st of all can you tell me every single second's detail from the time when you born ?? ie what you have thought and done in every single second?

Can you tell me every single detail of one minute, one whole hour, day, week, month, year of your whole life ??

If you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? And that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

It is a fact that the Supreme Lord Krishna exists, but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
There is also the next life. No scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth: they are just imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, and what is the after life etc.

Your father existed before your birth: you cannot say that before your birth your father did not exist.

So you have to ask your mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This man is your father," then that is easy.
Otherwise, if you research the topic, "Who is my father?" you may go on searching for life; you may never find your father.

Maybe you will say that I will search for my father through D.N.A records, or I will prove it by photos, or other things which I may get from my mother to prove who is my real father.So you have to believe the authority of your mother.. you cannot make a claim though photos, D.N.A or other things without authority, or from your mother

"Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it and then your searching after God is finished.

Good talks.jpg
Good talks.jpg (10.98 KiB) Viewed 6324 times

There are 4 Problems in the world: Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

If you want to see the purpose of human life then see this link : http://www.asitis.com
Read it completely. ( I promise readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why I am in this material world, who I am , what will happen after this life, and what is the perfection of Human Life.) The purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
cana

Return to Library