The PH Miracle

This is for relevant titles of interest with reviews.

The PH Miracle

Postby Judith » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:40 pm

phMiracle3ds.png
phMiracle3ds.png (142.36 KiB) Viewed 14246 times
The Ph Miracle: Balance your Diet, Reclaim your Health, by Robert and Shelley Young,sets out what they call 'simple' changes to your diet. This is about switching to 80% alkalising foods- to bring the acid-alkaline balance into alignment. This way of eating (I don't like the term 'diet') will as they say 'unleash the full power of your body to heal itself'. This way of eating will indeed boost your immune system (your best friend with any form of cancer healing)and make you feel a whole lot better. It's important not to get overwhelmed with all their advice and strategies: a few steps each day or week and you'll get there gradually. Stressing about it isn't going to help, and stress is certainly NOT good for the body or the mind and the inter-relationship between them (see posts on other parts of the site). There are some good recipes and tips so that gradually you can have in your house a store cupboard full of things which can provide both the basis for these meals and ways to enhance them both nutritionally and in terms of taste. (As one friend said to me when I left one of 'my' salads in her house, full of beansprouts and seeds as well as a variety of greens and red vegetables 'I ate it afterwards, and you know, it tasted really nice!')There are detox guidelines, success stories, but sadly and irritatingly (for me at any rate) no index-quite an omission I think but don't miss out of the book because of that. You may have to ditch a lot of your previous recipe books from your old meat-eating red wine swilling days, but give this one a place on your shelf.
Judith
Site Admin

Re: The PH Miracle-index update

Postby Judith » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:06 pm

There's an index in the new re-issued version (2010)--I had the 2002 one previously--not sure how you check that when buying on Amazon for instance: I got an updated one from my naturopath and it is WAY easier to get to what you'd like to read about of course...can't resist a quote here from St. Augustine which is in the acknowledgments: "Miracles happen not in opposition to nature, but in opposition to what we know of nature"...and of course as we all know, knowledge is power...
Judith
Site Admin

Re: The PH Miracle-Warburg update

Postby Judith » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:14 pm

And if you need any more convincing that this Ph lark is a good plan, here's what a Nobel Prize Winner said back in the 30s....sorry I can't make it smaller to fit the page-but you can still see it via the up and down buttons! Every single person who has cancer

photo (3) WARBURG.PNG
photo (3) WARBURG.PNG (1.19 MiB) Viewed 14220 times

Nobel prize winner Dr. Otto Warburg demonstrated OVER 50 YEARS AGO the basic difference between normal cells and cancer cells. Both derive energy from glucose, but the normal cell requires oxygen to combine with the glucose, while cancer cells break down glucose without oxygen, yielding only about 1/15 of the energy per glucose molecule that a normal cell produces. This is why cancer cells have such a huge appetite for sugar
sugar - the dangers!.jpg
sugar - the dangers!.jpg (8.76 KiB) Viewed 12405 times

and why people who are obese get cancer more often. It's called the "biochemical cascade." (http://www.naturalnews.com)
Judith
Site Admin

Re: The PH Miracle

Postby lkile » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:11 pm

Don't know if people already know about this concerning moving from an acidic to alkaline "interior" but from "Everything You Need to Know to Help You Beat Cancer" you might try this:

- a heaping teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate in a glass of warm water each AM on an empty stomach. Studies from three American cancer centres in 2009 showed that drinking a simple alkalising agent appeared to stop new metastases.

Hey - this is an "it can't hurt you and might help you" decision. Although a statistically insignificant example .... I went from a Ph of 5.5 (acidic) to 7.5 (alkaline) in about 10 days!
You can buy an inexpensive Ph test on Amazon.(see post on Ph Strips elsewhere on the site too)

I never miss a morning!

sun up.jpg
sun up.jpg (10.74 KiB) Viewed 12122 times
lkile

Re: The PH Miracle

Postby lorrainecohen » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi everyone

I buy my PH balancer for fulvic and humic acid from Mother Earth Labs because the quality of the products are superior! Fulvic and humic acid was mentioned as being critical in the Truth About Cancer series in the spring, 2015 to insure that nutrients and supplement are being absorbed into the cells: http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/fulvic-acid/

Ph Balance.jpg
Ph Balance.jpg (4.41 KiB) Viewed 11026 times

I use PH Balancer every day because it not only provides superior alkaline support with fulvic and humic acid which is essential to optimum health, it does all this:

Restore and Maintain a Healthy pH Balance
Powerful Antioxidants to Neutralize Damaging Free Radicals
Nutritional Support
Anti-Microbial Support
Immunity Enhancement
Metabolic Support
Cellular Electrical Potential Enhancement
Heart, Cardiovascular, and Lymphatic Circulatory and Blood Oxygenation Support
Organ Cleanse and Detoxification
Digestive Support and Colon Health
Musculoskeletal Support
Anti-Aging and Youth Enhancement