Cancer is not a Disease it's a Survival Mechanism

This is for relevant titles of interest with reviews.

Cancer is not a Disease it's a Survival Mechanism

Postby Judith » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:14 pm

cancer.png
cancer.png (200.19 KiB) Viewed 6294 times
This book's snappy title sums up the message of its author, Andreas Moritz. The subtitle is: 'Discover Cancer's Hidden Purpose, Heal its Root Causes and be Healthier than ever'. Here we have a very different way of understanding 'The Emperor'. The body does NOT want to destroy itself, the author reckons, and the cancer is a warning sign that you need to do new stuff in new ways rather than being a death sentence.(One of my first 'gurus' is someone who 5 years ago was told to make his will--well he's still here, happy and well...while he now says he's glad it happened, that may take some working towards but it's a goal worth pursuing). The 'dreadful disease' is the body's attempt to save your life, says Moritz. Quite a few more advanced medical people are now of the opinion that patients are just as well, or better, if left untreated. This doesn't mean just lying back and waiting to see what happens-this book is full of ideas about demystifying cancer, ways to heal yourself on many levels- if you took all his multifarious remedies together you'd have a 24/7 task on your hands, but it sure makes for vivifying reading. I sometimes just look at the odd page for inspiration. Important not to create a monster when there isn't one (back to the Emperor again).This man also wrote 'The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush'-I did one of those not from his book but via my naturopath and that was amazing indeed. Give this book a read and get an instant lift I reckon!

And here he is talking about the book - sadly he is no longer on the planet but he has left us something very important in this book (and his other books) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWMBpXAcSKA

And here is his family's announcement of his death, and his own views on death...http://www.thevortex.me/andreas-moritz-cause-of-death/
Judith
Site Admin

Re: Another voice...

Postby Judith » Fri May 02, 2014 6:36 pm

Who is Lothar Hirneise?

I read something by this man early on--he recommended change and I immediately changed round the orientation of my bed! He has some interesting things to say on both conventional and other treatments:...

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/l ... urescancer

Lothar Hirneise: Holistic Researcher Into Conventional & Alternative Cancer Treatment--
point of view.jpg
point of view.jpg (4.15 KiB) Viewed 6228 times

Lothar Hirneise is also “President and Founder of People against Cancer [Menschen gegen Krebs] Germany, a non-profit organization established to promote international research, education and consulting [b][u]regarding alternative, as well as conventional cancer therapies.[/u][/b]

His book, Chemotherapy Heals Cancer and The World is Flat, became a bestseller within a few months in Germany. It includes Hirneise's research results for over 100 alternative cancer therapies as well as his personal experiences, conclusions and wisdom distilled from meeting and learning from numerous cancer patients and survivors.Worth a look?
Judith
Site Admin

Return to Library