Ph Strip update

Recipes, naturopathy, acupuncture, homeopathy ...

Ph Strip update

Postby Judith » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:14 pm

Many people have expressed interest in these--I get mine online as shops hereabouts don't seem to stock them--The PhDiet book says you can get them in tropical fish shops and must say I have not tried those!--and after over a year of using them I have just read (why I did not before who knows) that it's best to use them on your urine 1st thing in the morning-urine Ph changes in response to what you've just eaten so first thing in the morning after you've fasted is the ideal time, gives you the truest reading--must say it was a relief to me as my levels show up a lot greener at that time...Onwards... and just keep trying rather than focussing on what you don't manage to do-I am saying that to myself as much as to anyone else-
Judith
Site Admin

Re: Ph Strip update-proof re stress...

Postby Judith » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:21 pm

Ph Strip Update-proof re the effects of stress:

I've had quite a stressful time just recently-to do with work, family & also 'robots' trying to crash in on this site--80 per night was the average and I did take it personally however hard I tried not to-it made me feel very attacked (my wonderful site helper helped manage all this)--so when I measured my Ph it was way too acid, the strips were yellow, yellow, yellow--good to be aware of it, start taking extra measures, breathe long & slow, more calm time, more rest, and upping the green factor in the diet--It'll get it back up, but it's good to have the strips to show what stress can do to the body... In Jane Plant's book Your Life in Your Hands (see Library) she said she did not feel stress was a factor, but this proof via the Ph Strips of what stress can do is well worth taking notice of...
Judith
Site Admin

Re: Ph Strip further update

Postby Judith » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:22 pm

http://www.energiseforlife.com/wordpres ... line-test/

Ross's words in the link above are wise ones--but again don't get too hung up on any of this! I test about 3/4 times a week, always after I've had an afternoon rest because that's my particular pattern--so a regular time is good--all I can say is that when I went to the naturopath for my blood test in December 2013 he said my whole system was in v good shape..'this is so exciting' were his exact words......and after a time you get to KNOW what's going to affect your levels anyway... good old bodily intuition---
intuition-by-Artemis.jpg
intuition-by-Artemis.jpg (35.94 KiB) Viewed 4977 times
Judith
Site Admin

Return to Diet and Body