something entirely different...

Research emerges all the time and is updated regularly.

something entirely different...

Postby Judith » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:16 pm

paths.jpg
paths.jpg (6.86 KiB) Viewed 7067 times
http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/lotharhirneise.html#chemocurescancer
A paper by this man was one of the first things that I read post-diagnosis (and the title of his book- see below-intrigued me)- he advocates a lot of things (some listed below) and one of them is change. I’d had a lot of dreams about something being stuck. On the basis that dreams can often give us some valuable indicators, I turned round the bed and slept the opposite way round for starters. He targets stress as being a factor in illness and in cancer in particular- don’t put your self under time pressure with the healing process, he says, ‘just think about your future. Everything else is secondary’.

Eat right, detox, improve your energy both physically, mentally and spiritually—this is his message. There are many hundreds of books and reports, he says, in which hundreds of therapies are listed-the reader becomes overwhelmed. This was the primary reason for my beginning this site: there ARE so many reports, so many books—which to choose?

Of course you do have to choose: and I hope that in the company of others on the same path it may feel a bit easier, more friendly, and that your path can then help others who can follow you, but in their own particular way.

You’ll be needing to rely on yourself, not outside authorities, though it’s supremely helpful I’ve found to have a few ‘key figures’ who can offer you their own views, expertise and treatment, to contain a sort of structure for your journey. My containing triumvirate have been an acupuncturist, a homeopath and a naturopath. We’re talking the zone of personal responsibility here, but it helps to have friends who are aiming for this too.

Uncertainty is part of all our lives, never more so than when you’ve had a cancer diagnosis. See more on Lothar Hirneise (it means Iron Brain) below…

Lothar Hirneise’s Research
Lothar Hirneise: Holistic Researcher Into Conventional & Alternative Cancer Treatment
Who is Lothar Hirneise? According to one source, possibly one of the most knowledgeable persons in the world on the subject of cancer... Lothar Hirneise is also “President and Founder of People against Cancer [Menschen gegen Krebs] Germany, a non-profit organization established to promote international research, education and consulting regarding alternative, as well as conventional cancer therapies. His book, Chemotherapy Heals Cancer and The World is Flat, became a bestseller within a few months in Germany. It includes Hirneise's research results for over 100 alternative cancer therapies as well as his personal experiences, conclusions and wisdom distilled from meeting and learning from numerous cancer patients and survivors.
http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/l ... urescancer
Judith
Site Admin

Return to Research