Request for a book review - The Truth About Cancer Treatment

Research emerges all the time and is updated regularly.

Request for a book review - The Truth About Cancer Treatment

Postby Rosa_M » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:30 pm

Dear CS reader – it would be wonderful if someone could volunteer to read and review this new book that has just been published.

maze.jpg
maze.jpg (2.96 KiB) Viewed 7145 times

This could be the beginning of a CS book club perhaps… please let us know your thoughts! Best regards, CS team

Special Medical Report exposes the alternative cancer treatments you'll need to know if you want a chance at...

Surviving Cancer!

It's the ugly truth: There is BIG money to be made in the cancer industry. Drug companies pay oncologists to promote their high-priced, ineffective cancer drugs.

I was appalled to learn that 75 percent of the average oncologist's salary is earned by selling chemotherapy drugs—even though chemo fails in 98 percent of patients!

After learning that, I had to dig in and research safe alternatives to chemotherapy and other outdated, ineffective and downright dangerous conventional therapies.

Turns out, countless alternative cancer treatments are being suppressed every day—putting your health at risk—so the
$200-billion-a-year cancer industry can thrive.

Because information about these alternative treatments was not available to the general public, I decided to write a new special medical guide...

Surviving Cancer: A Comprehensive Guide to Understanding the Causes, Treatments and Big Business Behind Medicine's Most Frightening Diagnosis!

In my comprehensive guide you'll discover...
o The most powerful biological therapy for stimulating your body's own cancer fighters and for preventing cancer from spreading, page 112.
o How to use high temperature to all but eliminate cancer cells—without harming your healthy cells, page 70.
o The natural anti-cancer vitamin banned in the U.S., but still available to you...
o PLUS... scores of other easy, natural alternatives so you can beat cancer—with little or no chemotherapy to make you sick, or big medical bills that will send you to the poorhouse!

Click here to start reading my Surviving Cancer guide today:
http://landing.easyhealthoptions.com/su ... =E01202230
Rosa_M

Re:The Truth About Cancer Treatment-another view

Postby Judith » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:58 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/hea ... -my-cancer

cannabis oil.jpg
cannabis oil.jpg (14.44 KiB) Viewed 7023 times

Ok this may seem controversial to many, but this guy is a grand-dad not a hippie (sorry but it's worth undercutting a stereotype with another stereotype I think)--just have a read and see what you think--

A number of organisations, including Cancer Research UK, are investigating the medical use of cannabis. Cannabinoids are known to affect brain and nerve activity, energy metabolism, heart function and the immune system.

The Royal Free Hospital confirmed that Mike has received no further cancer treatment since his liver transplant (and he then contracted cancer in the second one which is when he tried cannabis oil instead).
Judith
Site Admin

Return to Research