What the doctors may not tell you--another view

Research emerges all the time and is updated regularly.

What the doctors may not tell you--another view

Postby Judith » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:20 pm

Facing – and overcoming – the one disease we fear most of all
Dr Patrick Kingsley faced up to cancer for 40 years in his practice – and he reveals the therapies that saved the lives of most of his ‘terminal’ patients in a 90-minute interview with WDDTY editor Lynne McTaggart http://www.wddty.com/teleseminars.html

One man who has faced up to cancer in his 40 years of practice is Dr Patrick Kingsley, who treated more than 3,000 cancer ‘no-hopers’. Most had turned to Patrick as a last-resort, having been written off by conventional medicine.

And in almost every case, he turned the cancer around – without using chemotherapy, radiotherapy or surgery. His successes included the mother of WDDTY publisher Bryan Hubbard, who had been given just three months to live.

So what is cancer? Who is likely to get it? What can you do to ensure you’re not among the 1 in 3 destined to get it? And, if you have it, how can you turn it around?

altering the wheels.jpg
altering the wheels.jpg (411.08 KiB) Viewed 5605 times

Dr Kingsley answers these questions in great depth in an extraordinary 90-minute interview with WDDTY Lynne McTaggart. The interview – Cancer: What it is and how you can beat it – is now available in the WDDTY shop for immediate download to your PC.

You can purchase the interview now by following this link:
http://www.wddty.com/teleseminars.html. Your purchase includes the MP3 audio file for download to your PC, the transcription of the recording, plus full course materials written specially by Dr Kingsley.

In Cancer: What it is and how you can beat it, Dr Kingsley and Lynne explore and explain:
• what cancer is and how it starts
• the different kinds of cancer
• why chemotherapy can never fully beat cancer
• the foods to avoid when you have cancer
and so much more, including Dr Kingsley’s special vitamin C intravenous therapy fully explained, the supplements that can help, and the role of your mind and emotions in developing – and overcoming – cancer.

Dr Kingsley has now retired from practice, and so this interview acts as a testament to everything he knows – and every method he has used – to make cancer ordinary and very treatable.

You can purchase the interview now by following this link:
http://www.wddty.com/teleseminars.html. Your purchase includes the MP3 audio file for download to your PC, the transcription of the recording, plus full course materials written specially by Dr Kingsley.
Judith
Site Admin

Re: What the doctors may not tell you--enzyme based therapy

Postby Judith » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:49 pm

Alternative Therapies Dec 2012 had an interesting conversation with Nicholas Gonzalez about Enzyme Based Cancer Therapy--a friend sent me a pdf and I will try to upload it--meanwhile she says someone she knows has just enrolled on his programme so I hope we may keep posted on this one.
enzyme-therapy.pdf
(5.09 MiB) Downloaded 793 times

http://www.dr-gonzalez.com/crayhon.htm
enzymes.JPG
enzymes.JPG (63.7 KiB) Viewed 5695 times

Gonzalez says:

"In terms of scientific truth and finding the real answers, a
friend of mine said: 'Cancer medicine is like a self-perpetuating
industry. Could you imagine what would happen if pancreatic
enzymes really were found to cure cancer and that was
the end of it'?" As he also says, "you're in the middle of a battleground which is so sad because the battle should be for truth"..."even though we tend to think of scientists as rational, unemotional evaluators of truth, they are in fact as irrational, emotional and biased as everyone else"...

Yes this battle idea resonates with me-I saw someone in the park running, with a teeshirt saying 'running battle'--as my naturopath said 'remember NOT to think of this as a battle, rather working WITH your body not against it...'

I hope that the posts on this site offer people a way of working WITH their bodies...as Eckhart Tolle said " Accept, then act, whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. This will miraculously transform your whole life."

enzyme-therapy.pdf
(5.09 MiB) Downloaded 793 times
Judith
Site Admin

Return to Research