Judith has created a CHART Medical Log

Research emerges all the time and is updated regularly.

Judith has created a CHART Medical Log

Postby CHART » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:45 pm

Hi Cansurvivors

Today I had the pleasure of speaking with Judith, and together we created her CHART Medical Log. (What's that? https://chartnaturalcancerhealing.org/Medical-Log)

It was a great learning experience for both of us. I'm very grateful to Judith for taking the time to share her therapies and experiences in detail. Thank you Judith! :)

One thing I'm learning from the CHART work is that some people just aren't "computer people".
computers!!.jpg
computers!!.jpg (9.6 KiB) Viewed 4561 times

They don't think in lists and structure, which is what the Medical Log is about so that we can create the best possible research data.

So with Judith and some other Medical Loggers I have helped them navigate the technology, and in the course some pleasant chats, we've managed to compile wonderful Logs.

We don't want to lose the opportunity to collect all of your stories, so please

1. Have a go at creating a Log for yourself. We have lots of instructional material, and we think you'll find it's an easy and fun process. But if after trying you really think it's too difficult, do get in touch josh@chartnaturalcancerhealing.org. I'll do my best to help you.

2. If YOU are good with computers, and you have some hours to spare, would you consider helping us to collect others' Medical Logs by interviewing them and entering their data for them? We have some selection requirements, and if you're the right person, we can train you in all you need to be an excellent Logger. So if you have good attention to detail, and you think you'd benefit from connecting with other patients to document their experiences, please get in touch. josh@chartnaturalcancerhealing.org

With gratitude for Judith and this wonderful community
Josh
:)
Attachments
logs create fires.....jpg
logs create fires.....jpg (5.4 KiB) Viewed 4561 times
CHART

Return to Research