Weekly meal plan

Tasty nutritious recipes following the cansurviving principles.

Weekly meal plan

Postby Rosa_M » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:24 am

Jude, it would be great to see what your weekly meal plan is roughly to get some more recipe ideas.

weekly plan.jpg
weekly plan.jpg (5.9 KiB) Viewed 5881 times

Is there anything you can recommend for snacks to have in your bag when you're out and about?
Rosa_M

Re: Weekly meal plan-snacks to go...

Postby Judith » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:32 am

Well almonds in the pocket are my principal recommendation! They are the most alkaline of nuts--others get more alkaline if you soak them-

almonds.jpg
almonds.jpg (7.59 KiB) Viewed 5883 times

ie cashews which I often have with my raw lunch salads...
Judith
Site Admin

Re: Weekly meal plan-suggestion update

Postby Judith » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:32 pm

You could do worse than go on to the Grayson Perry link in this same section of the site, take on board the 14 ingredients and get creative! I can't really say that I have a weekly meal plan because it depends on what's happening that week, what's been available at the farmer's market-- (my naturopath recommends shopping more than once a week to ensure you get as fresh as you can-this is a counsel of perfection of course but good advice nevertheless)--all I can say is that on days when I have cooked food at lunchimte (relatively rare but does happen) I just have a salad bowl full of finely chopped anything- to -hand in the evening, concentrating on having beansprouts
beansprouts.JPG
beansprouts.JPG (252.01 KiB) Viewed 6096 times
& lots of greens in there--raw greens chopped very fine are delicious with all the additions- I particularly like little pieces of black olive, sun dried tomatoes and lots of garlic. I hope in time others will add their creative suggestions too--I really would rather that this site is not All About Me...but All About Us.

And here in March 2017 is a clutch of easy to make vegan recipes--just mix, and enjoy!
easy peasy vegan.jpg
easy peasy vegan.jpg (17.94 KiB) Viewed 5178 times

http://plantbaseddietitian.com/it-doesn ... s-or-less/
Judith
Site Admin

Re: Weekly meal plan

Postby Rosa_M » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:21 pm

I'm enjoying quinoa flakes with sprouted chickpeas and sliced banana for breakfast.

sliced banana.jpg
sliced banana.jpg (3.5 KiB) Viewed 5882 times

Anyone have good recommendations for a warming quick breakfast in these cold months?
Rosa_M

Return to Recipes