Food as Medicine, the healing power of sprouts & BLOOD!!

As Hippocrates said-let food be your healer--lots on this forum to ponder...

Food as Medicine, the healing power of sprouts & BLOOD!!

Postby Judith » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Food as Medicine:The healing power of sprouts

A couple of interviews here below with Dr Brian Clement---the Hippocrates Institute in Florida looks amazing, probably pricey and a long way away for a lot of us.. but we can all sprout seeds at home & get the benefits too-it’s not difficult.

HippocratesQuote.jpg
HippocratesQuote.jpg (103.47 KiB) Viewed 9605 times

Also just to say my naturopath turned me on to this man-I have just gone back (November 2013) after a year for another blood microanalysis and to quote my consultant: ‘this is really exciting’! My blood pictures have transformed yet again-no more acid crystals, no more rouleaux of red blood cells, they’re just swimming around in a tranquil way-amazing to be so involved in one’s blood! It almost felt to me as if I could set their dance to music—ahh music as medicine too—the waltz of the Blue Danube in the film 2001 came to mind--Just very small amounts of disruption left in the dried blood samples, he noted, and no evidence of parasites now (thank you Zapper). I’m hoping my consultant will upload something onto the site—he is involved in a series of lectures at the moment- Anyway the news of one person’s progress in this odyssey is cheering for everyone else, I reckon- -you can e mail Gareth Edwards at gareth@food-for-life.co.uk

And for our US readers, here is a site which can help you find a naturopath near you--hopefully... https://oncanp.org/find-nd

Just keep on trying and trucking and things change...how empowering is that.

http://vegansaurus.com/post/6727533771
http://fresh-network.typepad.com/fresh_ ... tion-.html

http://www.energiseforlife.com/wordpres ... fcf8d5d019
http://www.energiseforlife.com/wordpress/2013/09/19/the-9-most-cleansing-alkaline-foods/?inf_contact_key=407d4085e6a2bd0246b3b7c9dd68403dd63015406ce7d6b701a859fcf8d5d019

And this above just underlines what we talk about on the site—you’re probably doing most of this already! Always good to have a reminder
though….
reminder.jpg
reminder.jpg (4.55 KiB) Viewed 9317 times
Judith
Site Admin

Re: Food as Medicine-The body is always on your side...

Postby Judith » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:34 pm

Know that the body is always on your side and never against you....

(that's a quote from Andrea Moritz -see library section and his book Cancer is NOT a disease...)when you feel low (and you will,from time to time, sometimes unpredictably, it's a part of the human condition as well as your particular situation) it's good to read some heartening things to get your spirits up again--and for me going back and seing my transformed blood proved that if we work with the body,we can turn disease into health, and transform a sense of victimhood into feelings of self-mastery...that's what I hope this site may help us all to achieve...
red blood cells.jpg
red blood cells.jpg (62.12 KiB) Viewed 9574 times
Judith
Site Admin

Re: Food as Medicine, from field to plate...

Postby Judith » Mon May 05, 2014 3:13 pm

From field to plate:

Aim for the shortest journey for your food to make

often organic food in supermarkets is from places far away (Spring Onions from EGYPT anybody??)—so try local producers who while they may not be certified organic, may not load their produce with chemicals—talk to them!
radishes.jpg
radishes.jpg (14 KiB) Viewed 9537 times

I do not want to knock the supermarkets’ efforts, as it’s better than pretending there is no different in the quality (let alone the taste) of produce grown without chemicals, full of the kind of goodness that gets leached away the more chemicals are applied... but we do need to be alert to what is best in our situations--
Judith
Site Admin

Re: Food as Medicine, and BLOOD!! More news...

Postby Judith » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:51 am

MY trusty naturopath told me last week that my blood micro-analysis continues to be 'exciting' and I hope to post slides of dried blood samples on the site soon to give others inspiration-- and then when I go to the optician this week she tells me my eyes have actually IMPROVED
eyes.jpg
eyes.jpg (12.71 KiB) Viewed 9169 times

and diet has a huge effect on the retina--so great to have all these concrete proofs that THIS STUFF WORKS!!

this stuff works!.jpg
this stuff works!.jpg (7.67 KiB) Viewed 9169 times
Judith
Site Admin

Return to Naturopathy