Body rebuilding in less than a year...

As Hippocrates said-let food be your healer--lots on this forum to ponder...

Body rebuilding in less than a year...

Postby Judith » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Did you know most of your body rebuilds itself in less than a year?

body rebuilding.jpg
body rebuilding.jpg (58.74 KiB) Viewed 6669 times

98% of your body rebuilds itself in less than 365 days—the remaining 2% takes another year...Since every cell in the body dies and is replaced by new cells, you’re now on the way to building a healthier version of yourself...let’s just look at some of the replacement going on...

Your STOMACH LINING takes 5 days to change totally
Your SKIN rebuilds itself in a month
Your LIVER rebuilds itself in 6 weeks
DNA is renewed every 2 months
BONES are rebuilt in 3 months-a whole new skeleton!
BLOOD takes 4 months—as I found when I went to the naturopath for blood micro-analysis (see post under naturopathy)
Your BRAIN takes a year to rebuild.

Not sure about the other 2%...

I gleaned all these facts from the internet—source of so much information but one can swim around in confusion too, hence the reason for setting up this website so it gives you a starting point which all can contribute to on a number of subjects all related to what we're trying to do—anyone who can provide updates on this please feel free—meanwhile it’s a good thought that we’re working on the new model of ourselves...

And when you stop eating meat? Look at this!http://www.forksoverknives.com/7-things-that-happen-when-you-stop-eating-meat/?fb_ref=1faa717f79684a46afa95b980a825e18-Facebook
Judith
Site Admin

Re: Foundations upwards..Body rebuilding in less than a year

Postby Judith » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:23 pm

I was walking past my local building site which one day will be a new leisure centre,
Foundations.jpeg
Foundations.jpeg (491.74 KiB) Viewed 6665 times
(not like these in the middle of the country but the total feel is the same)and it struck me how apt this was--there's a window cut in the side of the fence so you can see the perfect symmetry and organisation which is going on under what will be the floor of the new centre.... then in the Guardian Review some person on the Going Down site today 26 Jan 2014 was saying we have 'Kale overload...In everything. Tasteless. Too LA. Enough's enough.'--well kale is infinitely adaptable, delicious in so many ways--that person should come onto this site and see how we are all trying to rebuild our bodies from the foundations upwards, and Kale rocks in this respect!
Judith
Site Admin

Return to Naturopathy